As a bankruptcy attorney, investing in a professional law firm marketing plan for your bankruptcy practice will help you develop your business by combining traditional and digital marketing strategies. We help you develop a legal marketing plan to obtain more referrals and generate an increasing number of qualified leads. We help you send the right message to your targeted audience at the right time.
The marketing plan we will develop for your firm will guide you in effectively allocating the funds available for your marketing budget. Most importantly, we will help you create a successful marketing strategy to attract more clients and increase revenue for your law firm.
Targeting the Audience for Your Bankruptcy Law Firm Marketing Plan
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy filings. Your marketing plan will target prospects who qualify for this simplest and most common form of bankruptcy.
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy filings. If your law firm works with corporations, your marketing plan can identify ways to target corporations that want time to restructure their debts and get a fresh start.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy filings. You can target individuals with regular income who want to develop a plan to repay all or part of their debts. Writing and speaking about how to propose a repayment plan designed to help you make installments to creditors over three to five years can be a part of your marketing plan.
Content Marketing to Grow Your Bankruptcy Law Firm
Writing and publishing articles about bankruptcy law can be a very effective way to draw qualified prospects to your website to learn more about your law firm. Some of the bankruptcy topics you might address include:
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Child support payments in bankruptcy
- Credit scores in bankruptcy
- Medical bills and bankruptcy
- Payday loans and bankruptcy
- Real estate and homeownership in bankruptcy
- Student loans in bankruptcy
By offering your prospects important information about bankruptcy, you can encourage potential clients to contact your law firm via phone or email for a free consultation.
Top Industry Associations and Conferences for Your Bankruptcy Marketing Plan
- American Bankruptcy Institute. ABI is the largest multi-disciplinary, nonpartisan organization dedicated to research and education on matters related to insolvency.
- American Bar Association, Business Bankruptcy Committee. The ABA claims to represent the world’s largest organization of bankruptcy restructuring lawyers.
- National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees is a trade group focused on the Chapter 7 Trustee community.
We will help you determine which trade associations and conferences might play an important role in your attorney marketing plan, based on your geographic location and target audience.
Never Stop Marketing!
We will create a law firm business development plan for your bankruptcy law practice that can also include but is not limited to:
- Newsletters and client alerts
- Social media marketing
- Advertising campaigns
- Search engine optimization for bankruptcy terms
- Legal directories
Legal Marketing Agency for Law Firms
If your law firm is asking how you can get more business, give us a call. We have helped more than 150 law firms in 36 states pursue new business opportunities. We make it our business to identify who you need to contact at corporations, insurance companies, and municipalities to be considered as outside counsel.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to law firms nationwide:
- We are a leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in new business development. We know the outside counsel process and can accelerate your business development efforts by identifying who you need to contact.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify prospects, so you can focus your time on the business development process. We have in-depth knowledge of attorney advertising guidelines, and strive to prepare bar-compliant marketing materials.