Law firms practicing business law can benefit from a legal marketing plan to attract new clients. Legal Expert Connections can help you develop a customized marketing plan for your firm and its lawyers, so you can land more referrals from your target clientele and attract more qualified leads.
In addition to employing traditional marketing techniques such as print advertisements, we will create a digital marketing campaign as part of your law firm’s legal marketing plan to promote both the firm and your attorneys online.
Using the combination of traditional and modern marketing strategies, we can help you spend your marketing budget in a way that insures you generate more clients and profits without going over budget.
Target the Audience for Your Business Law Plan
- Start up companies. Your marketing plan can target prospects who are developing business plans and beginning new business ventures. Identifying key issues that help clients determine which business entity to pursue can be a part of your marketing plan.
- Partnerships. You can target entrepreneurs seeking to enter into a partnership that desire legal advice on the negotiation, drafting, and filing of a partnership agreement. You can also target existing partnerships that are seeking representation in partnership disputes and litigation including the enforcement of non-compete and non-disclosure agreements or a breach of the partnership agreement.
- Corporations. If your law firm works with corporations, your marketing plan can identify issues that arise in shareholder agreements, mergers and acquisitions, and commercial litigation. Your marketing plan should also highlight the benefits of hiring outside counsel.
Content Marketing as Part of Your Attorney Marketing Plan
Writing and publishing articles about business law can be a very effective way to draw qualified prospects to your website to learn more about your law firm. Some of the business law topics you might address include:
- Formation of various business entities including partnerships, LLPs, LLCs, and corporations
- Drafting operating agreements, bylaws, shareholder agreements, and employment contracts
- Purchasing or selling businesses and assets
- Business dissolution
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Securing investors
- Structuring and restructuring businesses
- Commercial real estate issues including leasing and insurance agreements
- Business dispute litigation
By offering your website visitors important information about business, you can encourage potential clients to contact your law firm via phone or email for a free consultation.
Top Industry Associations and Conferences for Your Business Law Firm Marketing Plan
- American Bar Association, Business Law Section. With more than 50,000 business lawyers, the Business Law Section provides CLE opportunities, networking events, acknowledgments and awards, and access to The Business Lawyer, a quarterly publication that provides practitioners with insight into developing legal issues in business law.
- National Bar Association, Commercial Law Section. The NBA hosts a conference for corporate legal departments and their outside counsel. The Commercial Law Section aims to bring in-house counsel together with its members in private practice.
- International Bar Association, Corporate Law Section. The IBA is the ideal association for law firms that represent businesses across the world. In addition to networking opportunities, the Corporate Law Section publishes Business Law International online for its members.
- State and Local Bar Associations. For practices that represent clients within a smaller geographic area, the Business and Corporate Law Section of your State or Local Bar Association may be the best fit. Because these associations are smaller, members have more opportunities to network within their community and to hold leadership positions within the organization.
- The Association of Corporate Counsels provides marketing opportunities for law firms that seek to advertise their legal services to in-house legal departments.
We will help you determine which trade associations and conferences might play an important role in your attorney marketing plan, based on your geographic location and target audience.
Never Stop Marketing!
We will create a business and corporate law firm marketing plan for your business law practice that can also include but is not limited to:
- Newsletters and client alerts
- Social media marketing
- Advertising campaigns
- Search engine optimization for bankruptcy terms
- Legal directories
Legal Marketing Agency for Law Firms
If your law firm is asking how you can get more business, give us a call. We have helped more than 150 law firms in 36 states pursue new business opportunities. We make it our business to identify who you need to contact at corporations, insurance companies, and municipalities to be considered as outside counsel.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to law firms nationwide:
- We are a leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in new business development. We know the outside counsel process and can accelerate your business development efforts by identifying who you need to contact.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify prospects, so you can focus your time on the business development process. We have in-depth knowledge of attorney advertising guidelines, and strive to prepare bar-compliant marketing materials.