A professional construction law marketing plan to promote your law firm’s services will help you generate more referrals and find more prospective clients using a range of lead generation techniques. At the same time, we can help you enhance your marketing efforts with an integrated program that combines the best of traditional referral marketing, digital tools, sponsorships, and more.
We can help you create a legal marketing plan that allocates your marketing budget more efficiently across all twelve months of the year.
With our personalized services using some of the methods detailed below, we can help you grow your law firm’s business through an effective marketing campaign that increases the size of your client list and generates more profits for your firm in practicing construction law.
Target the Audience for Your Construction Law Firm
Sending the right message to the right audience at the right time is an essential part of your construction law firm marketing plan. We help you identify construction industry participants operating in your territory. We target the following groups for you:
- Building product manufacturers
- General contractors and subcontractors
- Property managers
- Property owners
Content Marketing for Your Construction Marketing Plan
Writing and publishing articles about construction law can be a very effective way to draw qualified prospects to your website to learn more about your law firm. Some of the construction law topics you might address include:
- Bids: procurement, preparation, protests
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Disaster and injury investigations
- Mechanic’s liens
- Insurance and bonds
- Claims for delay, inefficiency, disruption, acceleration, construction defect, rejection of nonconforming work, terminations, and more
- Construction dispute litigation
- Alternative dispute resolution, arbitration, mediation, structured negotiations, and more
By offering your website visitors important information about construction, you can encourage potential clients to contact your law firm via phone or email for a free consultation.
Top Construction Industry Associations and Conferences
We will help you determine which trade associations and conferences might play an important role in your law firm’s business development efforts, based on your geographic location and target audience.
- American Bar Association, Forum on Construction Law. Members have access to numerous publications including the Forum’s construction law newsletter, a scholarly legal journal on construction law published quarterly, books on alternative dispute resolution in construction law, subcontracting, damages and remedies in construction law, and more. The Forum also has a podcast on construction law issues.
- Construction Lawyers Society of America. This invitation-only organization is limited to 1200 members at the partner or shareholder level and solo practitioners with at least ten years of experience across all transactional and litigation areas of construction law.
- American College of Construction Lawyers. The ACCL offers lawyers and academics that specialize in construction law with advanced workshops and educational programs.
- Law firms that represent clients in defense of construction contract claims may be inclined to join the DRI’s Construction Law Committee. The DRI provides resources to defense attorneys including networking opportunities, a database of experts, seminars, conferences, webcasts, and more. The Construction Law Committee has five specialized litigation groups covering construction defect, construction insurance coverage, construction worksite safety, contract and delay claims, and design professionals.
- The International Construction Law Association gathers lawyers, construction professionals, and academics to debate the comparative construction law issues around the globe at a biannual conference.
- The Construction Defect & Dispute Conference hosts CLE opportunities across the nation, including an annual conference in the Southeast.
- Perrin hosts the National Construction Defect Conference as an opportunity for construction lawyers to network and obtain CLE credits.
- Emerald Expositions’ annual Construction SuperConference allows construction lawyers to explore over 30 exhibitions of the newest products and services in the industry.
Based on your budget and target audience, we will help you select which conferences should be included in your marketing plan.
Never Stop Marketing!
We will create a construction law firm marketing plan for your construction law practice that can also include but is not limited to:
- Newsletters and client alerts
- Social media marketing
- Advertising campaigns
- Search engine optimization for construction law terms
- Legal directories
Legal Marketing Agency for Law Firms
If your law firm is asking how you can get more business, give us a call. We have helped more than 150 law firms in 36 states pursue new business opportunities. We make it our business to identify who you need to contact at corporations, insurance companies, and municipalities to be considered as outside counsel.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to law firms nationwide:
- We are a leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in new business development. We know the outside counsel process and can accelerate your business development efforts by identifying who you need to contact.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify prospects, so you can focus your time on the business development process. We have in-depth knowledge of attorney advertising guidelines, and strive to prepare bar-compliant marketing materials.