Investing in a professional elder law firm marketing plan to promote your practice will help you enhance your law firm’s performance and profitability. We can help you generate an increasing number of referrals and qualified leads, improve your online marketing plan, and spend your marketing budget more effectively.
Using some of the suggestions provided below, we will help you attract more clients and revenue.
Targeting the Audience for Your Elder Law Firm Marketing Plan
As the U.S. population ages, with 10,000 people per day turning 65, elder law firms will be increasingly in demand to help families plan for the future of elderly members. We create marketing plans targeting the following market segments:
- Individuals with disabilities
- Survivors and heirs
Content Marketing for Your Elder Law Firm Marketing Plan
Writing and publishing articles about elder law can be a very effective way to draw qualified prospects to your website to learn more about your law firm. Some of the elder law topics you might address include:
- Medicaid application assistance and planning
- Veterans’ benefits
- Document preparation including wills, revocable trusts, special needs trusts, pet trusts, and other trusts
- Durable power of attorney for finances
- Tax considerations
- Healthcare surrogates and medical authorizations
- Elderly abuse including nursing home neglect and assisted living facility injuries
By offering your website visitors important information about elder law issues, you can encourage potential clients to contact your law firm via phone or email for a free consultation.
Top Industry Associations and Conferences for Your Elder Law Firm Marketing Plan
- American Bar Association, Senior Lawyers Division. Offering access to webinars, CLE programs, books, periodicals, and other resources including a bimonthly newsletter, the ABA’s Senior Lawyers Division keeps its members informed of developments in the area of elder law.
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys. Composed of attorneys experienced in representing disabled and aging attorneys, the NAELA assists lawyers in the U.S., Canada, Australia, and the U.K. to represent individuals in elder law matters over a series of educational and networking opportunities including two annual in-person meetings.
- National Elder Law Foundation. Attorneys certified by the NELF demonstrate expertise in the area of elder law by passing a full-day examination and fulfilling continuing education requirements. This is the only national certification program for elder law and special needs attorneys in the United States.
- American Association of Trust, Estate, and Elder Law Attorneys. This invitation-only organization is comprised of elder law attorneys from across America that were selected on the basis of their reputation, ability, and creativity in representing the elderly after substantial contributions to the field through lecturing, writing, and CLE instruction.
- State and Local Bar Associations. For practices that represent clients within a smaller geographic area, the Elder Law Section of your State or Local Bar Association may be the best fit. Because these associations are smaller, members have more opportunities to network within their community and to hold leadership positions within the organization.
We will help you determine which trade associations and conferences might play an important role in your attorney marketing plan, based on your geographic location and target audience.
Never Stop Marketing!
We will create an elder law firm marketing plan for your elder law practice that can also include but is not limited to:
- Newsletters and client alerts
- Social media marketing
- Advertising campaigns
- Search engine optimization for elder law terms
- Legal directories
Legal Marketing Agency for Law Firms
If your law firm is asking how you can get more business, give us a call. We have helped more than 150 law firms in 36 states pursue new business opportunities. We make it our business to identify who you need to contact at corporations, insurance companies, and municipalities to be considered as outside counsel.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to law firms nationwide:
- We are a leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in new business development. We know the outside counsel process and can accelerate your business development efforts by identifying who you need to contact.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify prospects, so you can focus your time on the business development process. We have in-depth knowledge of attorney advertising guidelines, and strive to prepare bar-compliant marketing materials.