A healthcare law firm marketing plan can be a valuable investment that will help you promote your firm. We can help you develop a targeted business development plan to attract more referrals and qualified inquiries. We can also enhance your online visibility with low cost social media and content marketing campaigns.
Using some of our winning strategies mentioned below, we can assist in attracting new clients and generating more revenue for your firm through a productive legal marketing plan.
Audience Selection for Your Healthcare Law Firm Marketing Plan
Depending on whether your law firm defends healthcare providers or champions the rights of healthcare patients, we will create a marketing plan that targets the right audience for you, including:
- Hospitals, clinics, and nursing homes
- Healthcare providers
- Physicians, surgeons, dentists, and other medical professionals
- Physician practice groups
- Medical device manufacturers
- Healthcare insurers for property and casualty claims
Content Marketing as Part of Your Healthcare Law Firm Marketing Plan
Writing and publishing articles about healthcare law can be a very effective way to draw qualified prospects to your website to learn more about your law firm. Some of the healthcare law topics you might address include:
- Healthcare fraud and abuse
- Healthcare litigation
- Healthcare and antitrust
- Negotiating and drafting healthcare business transactions
- Regulatory compliance counseling including anti-kickback statutes, fee splitting, HIPPA and patient information privacy, and anti-dumping regulations under EMTALA
- Emerging industries including medical marijuana, telemedicine, and stem cell research
- Payor issues including audit support, claims and collections, Medicare, and more
By offering your website visitors important information about healthcare issues, you can encourage potential clients to contact your law firm via phone or email for a free consultation.
Top Industry Associations and Conferences for Your Healthcare Law Firm Marketing Plan
- American Bar Association, Health Law Section. Lawyers that practices in the area of health law receive many benefits from a membership in the ABA’s Health Law Section including subscriptions to The Health Lawyer and eSource, publication and speaking opportunities, events and CLE programming, and more. The Health Law Section also hosts numerous annual conferences on a wide range of issues in healthcare law.
- American Health Lawyers Association. The AHLA, like most professional organizations, offers members access to education, events, and publications in the area of healthcare law. However, the organization also offers a dispute resolution services that allows members to retain arbitrators, mediators, and peer review hearing offers in the healthcare law field.
- Association of Corporate Counsel, Health Law Network. The Association of Corporate Counsels provides marketing opportunities for law firms that seek to advertise their legal services to the legal departments of healthcare businesses. The Health Law Network also hosts annual meetings to network with in-house counsel.
- Federal Bar Association, Health Law Section. Attorneys that represent businesses and individuals in the healthcare industry in federal courts may be most interested in joining this national network, which offers CLE events, seminars, publication opportunities, and educational materials on federal healthcare law.
- State and Local Bar Associations. For practices that represent clients within a smaller geographic area, the Healthcare Law Section of your State or Local Bar Association may be the best fit. Because these associations are smaller, members have more opportunities to network within their community and to hold leadership positions within the organization.
We will help you determine which trade associations and conferences might play an important role in your attorney marketing plan, based on your geographic location and target audience.
Never Stop Marketing!
We will create a healthcare law firm marketing plan for your healthcare law practice that can also include but is not limited to:
- Newsletters and client alerts
- Social media marketing
- Advertising campaigns
- Search engine optimization for healthcare law terms
- Legal directories
Legal Marketing Agency for Law Firms
If your law firm is asking how you can get more business, give us a call. We have helped more than 150 law firms in 36 states pursue new business opportunities. We make it our business to identify who you need to contact at corporations, insurance companies, and municipalities to be considered as outside counsel.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to law firms nationwide:
- We are a leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in new business development. We know the outside counsel process and can accelerate your business development efforts by identifying who you need to contact.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify prospects, so you can focus your time on the business development process. We have in-depth knowledge of attorney advertising guidelines, and strive to prepare bar-compliant marketing materials.