To enhance your immigration law practice, a legal marketing plan is a valuable tool to promote your services while also helping clients to achieve their dream of U.S. citizenship or visitation rights.
A well-structured immigration law marketing plan can increase the number of referrals and qualified leads that contact your firm about potential services. By enhancing your legal marketing campaign online, we can assist you in getting better results for your law firm marketing budget.
Using some of our winning strategies which we provided below, we can help your firm attract new clients and create more revenue through a productive legal marketing plan.
Messaging for Your Immigration Law Marketing Plan
Sending substantive messages to immigration law prospects at the time that they might need your services will help to grow your practice. We will create marketing strategies to help you reach the right audience, including:
- Employees and investors
- Fiancées and spouses of American citizens
- Exchange students, professors, and their spouses and children
- Religious workers
- Entertainers, performers, and athletes
- Immigrants facing deportation or removal proceedings
- Immigrants seeking asylum from persecution including threats, torture, unfounded imprisonment, or denial of basic human rights on the bases of race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or membership in a particular social group
- Immigrants facing domestic violence by resident spouses
- Childhood arrivals
Content Marketing for Your Immigration Law Marketing Plan
Writing and publishing articles about immigration law can be a very effective way to draw qualified prospects to your website to learn more about your law firm. Some of the immigration law topics you might address include:
- B-1 business and B-2 pleasure visas
- Citizenship Proceedings
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Deportation and Removal
- F-1 student visa
- J-1 and J-2 exchange visas
- M-1 occupational visa
- O and P visas
- Permanent Residency
- Religious worker visas
- U.S. Citizenship Test and Interview
- Violence Against Women Act
- Employment and investor-based immigration including L-1 visas, L2 visas, H-1B visas, E-1 Treaty Traders, E-2 investor visas, EB-1 green card, I-9 verification, doctor and health care visas, and more
- Family immigration including K-1 fiancée visas, K-3 marriage visas, marriage green cards, immediate family green cards, and more
Website visitors who discover important information about immigration issues on your website will be encouraged to contact your law firm via phone or email for a free consultation.
Top Industry Associations and Conferences for Your Immigration Law Marketing Plan
Many attorneys rely on industry conferences for new business development. We evaluate industry events, and work with you to select the events that are most suitable to your law firm and your budget.
- American Bar Association, International Law Section. The ABA’s Immigration & Naturalization Committee brings together lawyers and academics to develop awareness of immigration issues across jurisdictions by producing a quarterly newsletter and programs on immigration law issues. The ABA also has a Commission on Immigration which works to ensure the fair treatment and full due process rights for immigrants and refugees within the United States.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association. More than 15,000 attorneys and academics are members of this immigration law association, which provides CLE opportunities and professional services across 39 chapters.
- Federal Bar Association, Immigration Law Section. Attorneys that represent businesses and individuals in immigration matter in front of federal courts and agencies may be most interested in joining this national network, which offers CLE events, seminars, publication opportunities, and educational materials on federal immigration law.
- State and Local Bar Associations. For practices that represent clients within a smaller geographic area, the Immigration Law Section of your State or Local Bar Association may be the best fit. Because these associations are smaller, members have more opportunities to network within their community and to hold leadership positions within the organization.
We will help you determine which trade associations and conferences might play an important role in your attorney marketing plan, based on your geographic location and target audience.
Never Stop Marketing!
We will create an immigration law firm marketing plan for your immigration law practice that can also include but is not limited to:
- Newsletters and client alerts
- Social media marketing
- Advertising campaigns
- Search engine optimization for immigration law terms
- Legal directories
Legal Marketing Agency for Law Firms
If your immigration law firm is asking how you can get more business, give us a call. We have helped more than 150 law firms in 36 states pursue new business opportunities. We make it our business to identify who you need to contact at corporations, insurance companies, and municipalities to be considered as outside counsel.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to law firms nationwide:
- We are a leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in new business development. We know the outside counsel process and can accelerate your business development efforts by identifying who you need to contact.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify prospects, so you can focus your time on the business development process. We have in-depth knowledge of attorney advertising guidelines, and strive to prepare bar-compliant marketing materials.