By investing in a professional real estate law firm marketing plan, we can help you land more referrals and generate more qualified leads. Improving your online visibility with an online legal marketing plan is one of our goals. Through a productive marketing strategy, you will be able to spend your marketing budget more effectively.
We have listed just a few of the many effective tactics we employ in our legal marketing plans to help bring new clients to your law firm for enhanced revenue and profitability in your real estate law practice.
Targeting the Audience for Your Real Estate Marketing Plan
Content Marketing as Part of Your Law Firm Marketing Plan
Writing and publishing articles about real estate law can be a very effective way to draw qualified prospects to your website to learn more about your law firm. Some of the real estate law topics you might address include:
- Land acquisition
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Title searchers
- Mortgage closings
- Property rights
- Easements and boundary disputes
- Land use, zoning, and code enforcement
- Landlord-tenant disputes in residential and commercial Leases
- Real estate development
- Construction, general contractor, and subcontractor agreements
- Environmental regulations
- Homeowner associations and condominium owner associations
- Adverse possession
By offering prospective clients important information about real estate, you will encourage potential clients to contact your law firm via phone or email for a free consultation.
Top Industry Associations and Conferences for Your Real Estate Law Firm Marketing Plan
We will help you determine which trade associations and conferences might play an important role in your attorney marketing plan, based on your geographic location and target audience. A few leading conferences are listed below.
- American Bar Association, Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate. This section of the ABA offers numerous publications including its flagship magazine Probate & Property as well as numerous e-reports, journals, and other useful real estate law resources. Members can join one of the eight committees that focus on property use, ownership, development, transfer, regulation, financing, taxation, and disposal. There are also many meetings, event, and CLE opportunities for those interested in relevant real estate law issues. Members have access to a plethora of publications, meetings, and online CLE programs.
- MCLE’s Annual Real Estate Law Conference. For over 20 years, MCLE has hosted a conference on emerging issues and best practices in real estate law. The event covers a variety of relevant topics including beach access, marijuana legalization and the landlord-tenant relationship, Airbnb and homestays, and more.
- Annual Heckerling Institute on Estate Planning. Heckerling Institute has put on a conference that addresses prevalent issues in the area of real estate law for more than half a century. Recent topics address the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017’s impact on real estate transactions and homeowners.
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers. ACREL is an invitation-only association of real estate lawyers that requires a rigorous screening process before admission based on legal ability, experience, and a high ethical standard in the practice of real estate law.
- State and Local Bar Associations. For practices that represent clients within a smaller geographic area, the Real Estate Law Section of your State or Local Bar Association may be the best fit. Because these associations are smaller, members have more opportunities to network within their community and to hold leadership positions within the organization.
We look for the opportunities where your law firm can make contacts with referral sources, find new clients, and gain increased market visibility.
Never Stop Marketing!
We will create a real estate law firm marketing plan for your real estate law practice that can also include but is not limited to:
- Newsletters and client alerts
- Social media marketing
- Advertising campaigns
- Content marketing for real estate law terms
- Legal directories
Legal Marketing Agency for Law Firms
If your law firm is asking how you can get more business, give us a call. We have helped more than 150 law firms in 36 states pursue new business opportunities. We make it our business to identify who you need to contact at corporations, insurance companies, and municipalities to be considered as outside counsel.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to law firms nationwide:
- We are a leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in new business development. We know the outside counsel process and can accelerate your business development efforts by identifying who you need to contact.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify prospects, so you can focus your time on the business development process. We have in-depth knowledge of attorney advertising guidelines, and strive to prepare bar-compliant marketing materials.