Using a legal marketing plan to promote your tax law practice, we can help you land more referrals and generate more qualified leads for tax issues faced by individual consumers, corporations, real estate entities, and other taxpayers. With a productive marketing plan for your tax lawyers, we can improve your internet marketing while distributing your legal marketing firm budget more effectively.
To illustrate how we can help you create a successful marketing plan that attracts more clients and increases profits, we have listed below just a few of the many ways we can do this.
Targeting the Audience for Your Tax Law Firm Marketing Plan
- Buyers and sellers of real estates
- Business entities
- Charitable individuals and organizations
Content Marketing as Part of Your Tax Law Firm Marketing Plan
Writing and publishing articles about tax law can be a very effective way to draw qualified prospects to your website to learn more about your law firm. Some of the tax law topics you might address include:
- Taxing of real estate transactions
- Succession planning
- Charitable planning
- Tax-exempt entities
- Tax implications of various business entities
- State and local tax planning
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Financing and recapitalization
- Tax audits
- IRS appeals
- Tax collections
- Tax refunds
- Tax litigation
By offering your website visitors important information about tax law, you can encourage potential clients to contact your law firm via phone or email for a free consultation.
Top Industry Associations and Conferences for Your Tax Law Firm Marketing Plan
- American Bar Association, Section of Taxation. This Section of the ABA hosts an annual conference, seasonal meetings, and CLE programs that address recent developments in tax lax. Members also have access to and opportunities to be published in one of the Sections many publications including ABA Tax Times, A Practitioner’s Guide to Tax Evidence, The Tax Lawyer periodical, and more.
- National Association of Tax Professionals. Members of the NATP receive unmatched taxed education via timely updates and access to networking events in-person and online. The organization also publishes a weekly e-newsletter, a monthly update on the latest tax news, and a quarterly journal.
- American College of Tax Counsel. In order to be elected as a Fellow of the ACTC, tax attorneys must be nominated and undergo a rigorous screening process. Fellows have networking opportunities and strive to collectively promote sound tax policy, in part, by hosting the annual Griswold Lecture on Tax Policy at the College’s Annual Meeting.
- Federal Bar Association, Section on Taxation. Attorneys that represent clients in matters of taxation federal court may be most interested in joining this national network, which offers CLE events, seminars, justice reform initiatives, and educational materials on tax law.
- State and Local Bar Associations. For practices that represent clients within a smaller geographic area, the Tax Law Section of your State or Local Bar Association may be the best fit. Because these associations are smaller, members have more opportunities to network within their community and to hold leadership positions within the organization.
We will help you determine which trade associations and conferences might play an important role in your attorney marketing plan, based on your geographic location and target audience.
Never Stop Marketing!
We will create a tax law firm marketing plan for your tax law practice that can also include but is not limited to:
- Newsletters and client alerts
- Social media marketing
- Advertising campaigns
- Search engine optimization for tax law terms
- Legal directories
Legal Marketing Agency for Law Firms
If your law firm is asking how you can get more business, give us a call. We have helped more than 150 law firms in 36 states pursue new business opportunities. We make it our business to identify who you need to contact at corporations, insurance companies, and municipalities to be considered as outside counsel.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to law firms nationwide:
- We are a leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in new business development. We know the outside counsel process and can accelerate your business development efforts by identifying who you need to contact.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify prospects, so you can focus your time on the business development process. We have in-depth knowledge of attorney advertising guidelines, and strive to prepare bar-compliant marketing materials.