Investing in a legal marketing plan for your trusts and estates law practice will help you increase your law firm’s profitability by generating more referrals and qualified leads. A productive marketing plan will help you improve your online presence through a digital marketing strategy for your law firm. We can help you allocate your marketing budget more effectively between marketing to current clients while also attracting new business.
We can help you create an effective legal marketing plan to increase your client roster and your profit margins using just a few of the many strategies we listed below.
Targeting the Audience for Your Trusts and Estates Law Firm Marketing Plan
- Settlors and other individuals seeking to preserve and distribute their assets
- Families that seek estate planning services
- Surviving family members excluded from trusts, estates, and wills
- Trust departments of financial institutions
- Charitable organizations
Content Marketing as Part of Your Trusts and Estates Law Firm Marketing Plan
Writing and publishing articles about trusts and estates law can be a very effective way to draw qualified prospects to your website to learn more about your law firm. Some of the trusts and estates law topics you might address include:
- Trust and estate planning
- Trust and estate administration
- Trusts and estate litigation
- Private foundation and charitable planning
- Taxation of estates, gifts, and income
- Contested probate proceedings
- Breach of fiduciary duties
- Undue influence
- Changes in family relations including marriage, divorce, death of a spouse or child, and more
- Business succession planning
- Guardianships and conservatorships
By offering your website visitors important information about trusts and estates, you can encourage potential clients to contact your law firm via phone or email for a free consultation.
Top Industry Associations and Conferences for Your Trusts and Estates Law Firm Marketing Plan
- American Association of Trusts, Estates and Elder Law Attorneys. This invitation-only association selects attorneys from across the nation based on reputation, ability, contributions, and creativity in trusts and estates law. At least twice a year, AATEELA conducts national conferences to keep trusts and estates attorneys informed of developments and strategies in this area.
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils. A national network of local estate planning councils and trust and estate attorneys, NAEPC provides a forum for networking and education in estate planning as well as an accreditation designation and certification. The NAEPC also hosts an annual conference and publishes a journal on tax and estate planning issues.
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel. With about 2,500 trust and estate lawyers, this national organization seeks to study and improve trust and estate laws, procedures, and professional responsibility. Fellows can join one of many committees, attend meetings and CLEs, or access numerous resources including marketing guides and other publications including a legal journal, engagement letters, pocket tax tables, and more.
- State and Local Associations. For practices that represent clients within a smaller geographic area, the Trusts and Estates Section of your state and local Bar Association may be the best fit. Because these associations are smaller, members have more opportunities to network within their community and to hold leadership positions within the organization.
We will help you determine which trade associations and conferences might play an important role in your attorney marketing plan, based on your geographic location and target audience.
Never Stop Marketing!
We will create a trusts and estates law firm marketing plan for your trusts and estates law practice that can also include but is not limited to:
- Newsletters and client alerts
- Social media marketing
- Advertising campaigns
- Search engine optimization for trusts and estates law terms
- Legal directories
Legal Marketing Agency for Law Firms
If your law firm is asking how you can get more business, give us a call. We have helped more than 150 law firms in 36 states pursue new business opportunities. We make it our business to identify who you need to contact at corporations, insurance companies, and municipalities to be considered as outside counsel.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to law firms nationwide:
- We are a leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in new business development. We know the outside counsel process and can accelerate your business development efforts by identifying who you need to contact.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify prospects, so you can focus your time on the business development process. We have in-depth knowledge of attorney advertising guidelines, and strive to prepare bar-compliant marketing materials.