Our goal at Legal Expert Connections, Inc. is to create a professional whistleblower law firm marketing plan designed to help you increase revenue and profitability for your firm. We can help you produce more referrals and generate more qualified leads through an effective campaign which includes expanding and enhancing your digital presence through a digital marketing campaign.
In addition to helping you allocate your marketing budget more effectively, a legal marketing plan can enhance your firm’s profit margins by attracting new clients. We have listed below a few of the many ways we can help you create a successful marketing plan for your law firm’s whistleblower practice.
Targeting the Audience for Your Whistleblower Law Firm Marketing Plan
- Military and defense contracting
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical services
- Banking, mortgage, and student loans
- Whistleblowers involved in disaster relief
- Securities fraud
- Other whistleblowers
Content Marketing as Part of Your Whistleblower Law Firm Marketing Plan
Writing and publishing articles about whistleblower law can be a very effective way to draw qualified prospects to your website to learn more about your law firm. Some of the whistleblower law topics you might address include:
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Dodd-Frank and the whistleblower reward program
- Medicare fraud
- False Claims Acts
- State whistleblower laws
- Qui tam whistleblower matters
- Illegal kickbacks
- Insider trading
- Healthcare fraud
- Tax evasion
- Non-profit abuse
By offering your website visitors important information about whistleblowers, you can encourage potential clients to contact your law firm via phone or email for a free consultation.
Top Industry Associations and Conferences for Your Whistleblower Law Firm Marketing Plan
- American Bar Association. Inclusive of lawyers representing all sides of the employment relationship, the ABA’s Section of Labor and Employment Law hosts an annual Labor and Employment Law Conference in addition to numerous CLE programs and other events. Members have access to the quarterly Labor and Employment Law newsletter, the ABA Journal of Labor and Employment Law, and other publications. Whistleblower lawyers may be most interested in participating on the Subcommittee on Whistleblowers within the Committee on Employment Rights and Responsibilities or the Sarbanes-Oxley Subcommittee of the Fair Labor Standards Legislation Committee.
- National Employment Lawyers Association, Whistleblower Committee. Members of the NELA are advocates for employee rights. The organization offers seminars in topics like harassment and wage and hour violations and hosts an annual convention. It also has a committee on whistleblower law.
- Whistleblower Summit for Civil & Human Rights. For a decade, the Make It Safe Coalition has hosted an annual conference in Washington, D.C. for whistleblowers and their advocates.
- State and Local Associations. For practices that represent clients within a smaller geographic area, the Whistleblower Section of your state and local Bar Association may be the best fit. Because these associations are smaller, members have more opportunities to network within their community and to hold leadership positions within the organization.
We will help you determine which trade associations and conferences might play an important role in your attorney marketing plan, based on your geographic location and target audience.
Never Stop Marketing!
We will create a whistleblower law firm marketing plan for your whistleblower law practice that can also include but is not limited to:
- Newsletters and client alerts
- Social media marketing
- Advertising campaigns
- Content marketing on whistleblower topics
- Legal directories
Legal Marketing Agency for Law Firms
If your law firm is asking how you can get more business, give us a call. We have helped more than 150 law firms in 36 states pursue new business opportunities. We make it our business to identify who you need to contact at corporations, insurance companies, and municipalities to be considered as outside counsel.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to law firms nationwide:
- We are a leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in new business development. We know the outside counsel process and can accelerate your business development efforts by identifying who you need to contact.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify prospects, so you can focus your time on the business development process. We have in-depth knowledge of attorney advertising guidelines, and strive to prepare bar-compliant marketing materials.