Workers’ compensation defense firms that represent management and insurance companies, as well as plaintiff firms that defend injured workers, can all benefit from a workers’ compensation law firm marketing plan designed to generate more business for the firm.
Using both traditional marketing strategies such as print advertisements and digital marketing strategies, we recommend many ways for you to get more prospective clients with increased referral sources, more qualified leads, and higher retention rates.
We can help you develop a digital marketing plan that can be used to enhance your firm’s online presence, as well as that of your attorneys, using a variety of online marketing strategies.
Targeting the Audience for Your Workers’ Compensation Law Firm Marketing Plan
- Insurance Providers
- Third party administrators
- Self-insured corporations
- Employees injured on the job (for plaintiff firms)
Content Marketing as Part of Your Workers’ Compensation Law Firm Marketing Plan
Writing and publishing articles about workers’ compensation law can be a very effective way to draw qualified prospects to your website to learn more about your law firm. Some workers’ compensation law topics you might address include:
- Light duty accommodations
- Drug testing and drug-free workplace policies
- Willful misconduct defenses
- Return-to-work issues and programs
- Common workplace injuries
- Common occupational diseases
- Chemical and toxic tort exposure
By offering your website visitors important information about workers’ compensation, you can encourage potential clients to contact your law firm via phone or email for a free consultation.
Top Conferences for Your Workers’ Compensation Law Firm Marketing Plan
- American Bar Association, Section of Labor and Employment Law, Workers’ Compensation Committee. Benefits of membership in the ABA’s Section of Labor and Employment Law includes an annual Labor and Employment Law Conference, numerous CLE programs and other events, and access to the quarterly Labor and Employment Law newsletter, the ABA Journal of Labor and Employment Law, and other publications. Workers’ compensation lawyers may be most interested in participating on the Workers’ Compensation Committee and the annual meeting it puts on.
- National Workers’ Compensation Defense Network. NWCDN is a network of lawyers and law firms that represent clients in the defense of workers’ compensation claims. The organization hosts an invitation-only annual seminar on claims management issues.
- College of Workers’ Compensation Lawyers. The College honors attorneys that represent clients on both the plaintiff and management-side of workers’ compensation legal matters. It hosts a number of events and publishes a podcast on workers’ compensation law issues.
- Workers’ Compensation Institute Conference. For nearly 75 years, this conference has focused on workers’ compensation and occupational safety issues across the nation. The Alliance of Women in Workers’ Compensation also plays an active role in the event.
- State and Local Associations. For practices that represent clients within a smaller geographic area, the Workers’ Compensation Section of your state and local Bar Association may be the best fit. Because these associations are smaller, members have more opportunities to network within their community and to hold leadership positions within the organization.
We will help you determine which trade associations and conferences might play an important role in your attorney marketing plan, based on your geographic location and target audience.
Never Stop Marketing!
We will create a workers’ compensation law firm marketing plan for your work comp law practice that can also include but is not limited to:
- Newsletters and client alerts
- Social media marketing
- Advertising campaigns
- Content marketing for workers’ compensation topics
- Legal directories
Legal Marketing Agency for Law Firms
If your law firm is asking how you can get more business, give us a call. We have helped more than 150 law firms in 36 states pursue new business opportunities. We make it our business to identify who you need to contact at corporations, insurance companies, and municipalities to be considered as outside counsel.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to law firms nationwide:
- We are a leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in new business development. We know the outside counsel process and can accelerate your business development efforts by identifying who you need to contact.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We do the research to identify prospects, so you can focus your time on the business development process. We have in-depth knowledge of attorney advertising guidelines, and strive to prepare bar-compliant marketing materials.